Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's slow down

How is all? Sorry it's been awhile. We are doing well. Tate and Lily are happy things are getting back to normal after the craziness of the holidays. It took us a bit to get back in the groove of things and I was sad that the break ended, but it felt great to get back to the swing of things. James went back to work and I am still at home with the kiddos. I'm really excited about the things that are going to happen this Year. We plan to be very pro-active about selling our house. It will have been on the market for an entire year on January 15th!! That's nuts, I never ever thought in my wildest dreams that this house would ever take that long to sell, but to my surprise, it has. I'm also helping out with a Murder Mystery play. The money that the production raises will go to a wonderful organization that is helping to fully fund a home for children who need emergency shelter or  foster care, right here in my home town. It truly feels good to be apart of it and I'm already enjoying myself. It's a wonderful cause and I hope that it raises a lot. I will keep all posted on the details. Stayed tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment