Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I need to get better about blogging






Like always, I've been super busy or consumed with something-that by the time I can sit down and blog, I'm honestly ready to just go to bed or watch some mind-numbing t.v. However, I want to get better about keeping this up to date. I have been working on Tater's costume for Halloween. I'm very excited about this year, but I guess I'm excited every year, I love Halloween. Tate is going to be "Woody" from "Toy Story". He loves Woody and I decided to make the costume, I could  have bought it at Walmart but it was super cheesy and I wanted to add my personal touches. Kelsey and Jane have both helped me put together the costume, and Mom gave me the some fabric too. It's going to be cute. Hopefully I will post pictures before next Halloween. Lily is going to be a ladybug, I wanted to make her costume too but my sister-in-law, Megan, had the cutest ladybug costume, so that's what Lily is going to wear. We have a weekend full of plans for the kids and I really think Tate is starting to get to that age where dressing up and trick or treating will be fun. Lets pray I blog you all very soon about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment