Monday, September 27, 2010

Sigh....I'm pooped.

We all had a pretty good day today, but for some reason I was completely worn out after lunch. I really REALLY wanted to take a nap this afternoon but I can only do that if both kiddos rest and Tate wasn't going down...so no nap for me. Oh well. I also decided to go back and give zumba another valid effort. I use to go, all the time, but I got really burnt out and over did it, so I took a break, a really long break-about 4 months to be exact. So I went tonight and it felt good. I really do enjoy working out, it feels good to me to sweat and work off some steam. So I bought some more sessions and hope it will make me feel obligated to go and burn some lbs!! I came home to an empty house because James had taken the kids to go and see their grandparents and the two bulls that they had purchased today in Kansas for the beef company. So that was a nice little break to sit and watch a little 'Intervention' and eat a bowl of cereal. It was a decent day, however, I'm whipped~so night night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment