Thursday, September 30, 2010

Long Day

So today was a rather long day. I wanted to take both kids to Mother's Day Out but Tate didn't seem himself. He was coughing, sneezing, had a running nose and a slight fever. I'm sure it would have been fine but I could tell he was suffering. So, since he didn't have to go I decided not to take Lily either. Because of that, we spent the entire day together, while I tried very hard to get things done. For example, I think I did every stitch of laundry today. It was a huge chore and I'm still trying to finish at 8 o'clock tonight. Also, Lily is having trouble figuring out what time of the day she wants to take a nap and today was an early nap, and that means she wakes up early and then gets cranky early!! Anyways, tomorrow is Friday and I'm excited because James only has to work a half day because of teacher inservice. But I know my luck, something will come up and he will be stuck going out to the ranch or someone will call with a computer that will require PC Wrangler's imediate attention. I hope all you readers are doing well, I'm calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment