Sunday, December 12, 2010

And We're Back!

James and I had a wonderful time in Amarillo! Big time thanks to mom and dad for keeping, entertaining, feeding, loving and kissing our children all day today. It was so nice to be able to get in and out of my car without having to buckle, lift and wrangle two very squirmy kids! It was amazing how quick James and I could get in and out of our vehicle. It was so sweet to actually get to look around at things, take our time and sit to down to eat a full and complete meal. We ate some sushi (Yippie for me) and we knocked out some Christmas shopping. We even checked out some Christmas lights for the house. We didn't buy any though because James is destined to buy exactly what he wants, we went to BOTH Home Depots...so we probably won't have lights on the house this year. I think it's his way of "getting out of hanging light's". Oh well, it was a lovely day. The only down fall was that it was Sunday and a lot of places were closed. And also, sadly, we missed the children's program up at the church. I know, I know, shouldn't be that big of deal to me, but it is. Kiley helped co-direct and I always really enjoy the show. I heard wonderful things about it. I'm totally looking forward to seeing my little ones up there-putting on a Christmas program. We have a busy week ahead of us but we are getting excited about Christmas and James having a little time off. Oh my, how I love Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment