Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

We had a pretty good day today, not much to it, which is fine by me. James and I debated on whether or not to go to Amarillo and finish Christmas shopping or to go to church and do our normal Sunday activities. Normal was the winner. We went to church, ate lunch, had some down time this afternoon, I went to crazy, busy Wal-Mart and then we ended with-making personal pizzas at my mom's house. It was nice and fun to see all what my mom has out for her Christmas decorations. She also gave me a cookbook that was my Grandmother's, filled with her favorite and meaningful recipes. I'm very excited to sit and look through it, although, I don't know when I will find the time. This week is going to be terrible busy and James has to go in to work at 7 am!!! (Yuck!). Oh well, such is life. Wish me luck and hope that James and I make it to Amarillo this coming Sunday so we can finalize that shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment